DRINKS 🍹 [triple berry platinum presidente margarita with an extra shot of patron] Hello weekend!
mensfashionworld: Banana Republic S/S 13
What if everyone wore a t-shirt that just said exactly how they were feeling and it changed every day?
Mine today would just say “fuuuuuuuuuck”
For some reason, it being April already doesn’t seem right. Days, weeks, and weekends have been passing in a blur. Between work, working out & training, my birthday, traveling, wedding related parties—I’ve somehow landed myself in April and not even realized it! This year has been speeding by and with each passing month I feel like I’m running behind trying to catch up. [I know, I know—this is life but I can still whine about it.]
An update on March’s monthly goals:
- Continue training for my half marathon. Check! Despite being out of town one weekend and out of state another & missing those Saturday runs—I’ve kept up my training.
- Officially sign up for my half marathon. Check! And double check since I’m also signed up for the 5k Color Me Rad run next month. Time to start dipping my toes into actual runs and what’s better than one where I’m getting pegged by paint?
In April, I will [make more goals]:
- Give Chris/our relationship more everything—attention/affection/effort/doing nice things/etc. He/our relationship is my first priority—always, and sometimes I forget to go the extra mile.
- Try yoga. Even if it’s one class. Just get out there & try it.
- Do abs workout every night.
- Read 3 books.
- Clean out my closet [cringe].
The weather In Oklahoma has been really bipolar. Warm and sunny to freezing and hail. After spending the weekend in Texas [for Tiffany’s bachelorette party!—details later] and returning to chilly Oklahoma, I dug through my drafts from a few weeks ago for this outfit. A dress you haven’t seen before and some flats you have here.
See more of Monthly Goals 2k13.